turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@SlimG28 i never got any path act msg last year neither this year just one bar and tax topic 152 both years

I'm in the same boat. Mine got accepted but the app and when I call says it's pending

amex serv card I always get mines before the ddd! And yes we waiting until 2/15 for an update 

Filed/accepted- 1/27, I looked at last year's deposite date compared to year before, both dates had filed and accepted same day, and deposite was 2/27. Figuring same thing this year so I atleast know an est when.

Still no update as of 6:40 am

@nick112207 Oh wow irs playing games now they holding on onto ppl money like it’s their own.

I have no update either, but have you seen where people all over with eic and actc eithee already have their money or have ddd. My wife is finding people all over facebook with screenshots of ddd of feb 5th or later. 

I have no update still one bar , topic 152. But my friend filed 1/25 and they have EITC AND ACTC ! And they got their deposit 2/4 . They’re military. And got theirs? So WHY ARE WE NOT GETTING OURS?! I filed 1/11 got accepted 1/27 . First come first serve my a&&

I received the topic 152 message and my bars are gone. And  I received state today dd. Not sure why turbo says accepted 

@lilspanky132  Really when did they file and accepted i file my return 1/25 and accepted 1/27

Where can you find last year's deposit date? I don't have the same bank account as last year. I would think I could find it on the website

Nobody claiming eitc has they’re refund yet. People have been posting for the last couple years claiming they received a refund which isn’t true, they’re just trying to get people all worked up.  By law the Irs cannot release refunds until 2/15.  

Possible Refund Delay for Some Early Filers:

The PATH Act mandates that the IRS not issue a refund on tax returns claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit or Additional Child Tax Credit until Feb. 15. The additional time helps the IRS stop fraudulent refunds from being issued to identity thieves and fraudulent claims with fabricated wages and withholdings.

nooo I mean even on the first page to access it.... I can enter an amount within a few dollars and it will take me to my status.  

Was hoping for an update today but still nothing. Stuck on 1 bar with processing message Topic 152. No PATH message yet either. Filed 1/29 Accepted 1/29. I hate checking before the 15th but I figured I would check to see if it at least updated to PATH message. I'll try again Saturday not sure if I'm a weekly or daily.

Mike.

My friend has eitc and actc and they’re MILITARY and got theirs yesterday. Soooo @Kevmex81 thats not true 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies