Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@caron1981 mine is still on on one bar with the tax topic 152 message I am a weekly so mine only changes on sat so it won’t change anymore til next Saturday probably to the path and then the following Saturday to my ddd

Do they use the previous years info as place holders on the transcript until the new one is input? The one that is in there now has my wife's maiden name but since she changed her name this past year it was filed with her married name?

i have the Path message due to ACTC...how are some of you seeing when your status updates?? i don’t understand...

@riafit  we're talking about updating from the generic tax topic 1 bar status to the path message. So your good if you have the path act showing up on WMR

I filed 01/13/20

excepted 1/27/20

as of today I just have the one bar with the 152 message. 

@ddenese80  I have no idea if I'm weekly or not. I cant see my transcripts either keeps saying address doesn't match their records witch it should. Go figure. 

How can you tell if your weekley updating?

how do we see transcripts?? or how we process?? 

@riafit  go to irs.gov get transcripts and follow their directions. You can either see them online or get by mail. You need a cell phone number in your name to verify I'd to see online.  If you dont have that you can get them by mail. It takes 5 to 7 days to get in the mail. I get them in about 5 days.

I tried to access my transcripts but every time I hit submit it doesn’t do anything.

@toriwright93 yeah their website can get finicky. I couldn't through to mine either. I called their 1-800 number to order mine. 

How do you fund out or know if you're a weekly or daily? Why is there a difference?

@caron1981  I have 1 bar Topic 152... Is there a difference? It's been this was since being accepted on 1/27/20. Nothing has changed for me.

@Ldynay85  I to have 1 bar and topic 152. It's ok. Some people update differently. They so them in batches according to cycle codes. We'll probably update to the path act soon. 

Changing to the path act no bars on wmr generally means your done processing and stuck in limbo until the update on February 16th. 

me too 

How do we know if we are weekly, what does the cycle code mean

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies