Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

print to PDF and masking SSN

I'm searching for options, if you know of any, let me know, if I find one, I will advise

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Sorry---you want something that is not there.   There is not a way to print out your tax return without your SSN, so "workarounds" like using a sharpie, whiteout, etc. are what you have.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Some PDF editors can redact the SSN after you save the PDF, but TurboTax does not provide that capability. If you search the web I think you will find some free PDF editors.

Note---the post was edited by the user after originally posting that no workaround and no excuses for the lack of ability to redact the SSN would be acceptable.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies