Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

niceedee

Poll on FB had thousands that filed using TT from Jan. 28 to 30th and do not have DDD updated. Most that filed after us have DDD updated 2/22. What is going on?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Poll on FB had thousands that filed using TT from Jan. 28 to 30th and do not have DDD updated. Most that filed after us have DDD updated 2/22. What is going on?

I filed Jan 30th and was accepted the 31st, and finally yesterday it was approved and will be direct deposited into my account on the 27th, but my friend's was accepted almost a week after mjne was and she got hers back 2 days ago. I guess it doesnt pay to be early and prepared!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I filed Jan 30th and was accepted the 31st, and finally yesterday it was approved and will be direct deposited into my account on the 27th, but my friend's was accepted almost a week after mjne was and she got hers back 2 days ago. I guess it doesnt pay to be early and prepared!

niceedee

Yes, people that filed after Feb. 4 got their DDD date of 2/22. Also, their transcripts were updated quickly all with 846 date of 2/22. Some started getting their deposits on the 20th! I will never file with TT again early. Have filed with TT ...for 9 years now, can't say that I'm very happy. When I did call to bring the situation to their attention,  I was told to wait, that there was nothing wrong. That PATH was to blame.... Nope, PATH ended on 2/15. I was finally told by a tax advocate at the IRS that us early filers were resequenced.  I still don't understand why so many were Turbo Tax  Filers though.  But, not all were,  there were many from other software companies that also got late 2/27 DDD. So, you are right. Doesn't pay to file early.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies