turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Just making this to narrow down our cycle group to keep us all updated on each other for transcript updates, WMR updates ect! Waiting for this DDD! And be kind no drama pleeeaaasseee.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

591 Replies

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I filed 1/11/2020 

accepted 1/27/2020 

had the one bar and topic 152 until 1/15 

early morning 1/15 changed to PATH message. And then now I have the no bars and “we’re still processing your return.” Message 

my transcripts had nothing on them until 2/14 , I previous processing date was showing 2/24/2020 but since it updated Thursday night I have all the code except 846 for DDD and processing date is 03/02/2020 

the Santa Barbara bank also hasn’t gotten the deposit there yet. Anyone else have updates? 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you have a processing date of 03/02/2020, Santa Barbara would not have received any information yet as it is too early. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

That’s me as well. Curious to know when it will change to ddd 

Right I PERSONALLY know one person (who has even shown me) they have their DDD for Wednesday and Santa Barbara does have it. Just letting @CarissaM know I’ve literally seen it on their phone! It’s crazy 

All of my info is exactly the same. Hopefully we will get another update soon

@Yazmin0308 Yes girl I’m hoping maybe we can get update tonight/tomorrow If not by Wednesday when the major one does. Because girl my dryer broke today and I just looked at my husband like .... really 😂😂😂

O trust me I feel you..We have to keep our fingers crossed.. as soon as I see an update I’ll be sure to update here

I was able to order my tax transcript and it showed the 2020075 cycle w/the March 2nd date.  I do not have SBBT product I have regular direct deposit.

@hnward72 fingers crosses for an update soon 

@Yazmin0308 @Yes girl I’ll keep updating everyday. Incase as well! 

Following.

Cycle Code 20200705

I have the same exact processing date and cycle. but, I do have a question I noticed on my tax transcript on Friday, it gave me a 570 code. would that be because of our new baby we added as a dependent?  nothing else has changed, and I'm not too sure I've ever had a 570 code, although, this is the first year I've ever checked our transcripts.

by the way for about 2 weeks I was on your tax return is being processed and then on the morning of the 15th it went to the path act and then the following morning it went to my refund is being processed with no bars but it gives me married filing joint and how much I am to be expecting.

@d8n0g @It’s a freeze it can happen for multiple reasons. We had another child this year and I don’t have that code. But look for the code 971 which takes it off the freezes 

No change so far today which expected me today is a holiday. But hopefully tonight we get an update! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies