Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Payments qfter filing

Okay let me start with I first filed my taxes in 2019,first time. My refund was 5238. I never received it. Although the payment was mailed. I have not received nor cashed my first stimulus or my second. They mailed my third one too. I reside in another state now then the address from the 2019 tax return.i was told my third check was returned also. And then get my payment asked me for direct deposit info. I entered everything. My questions are

1:How long will it take the urs to deposit my third stimulus check?

And 

2: will they mail my 2019 tax return again or direct deposit it. 

P.s.

I gave the irs my updated address

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Payments qfter filing

Only the IRS can answer your questions.   You say that you changed your address with the IRS, but you do not say how long ago you did that.   Check your IRS account to see what it shows for refunds and EIP payments sent to you.   You might need to put a trace on the payments.

Check your IRS account---does the IRS say they sent you a payment that you did not receive? (If you filed a joint return you need to check for both spouses.)  

https://www.irs.gov/payments/view-your-tax-account

If you were issued a payment and have not received it, see How do I request a payment trace to track my first or second Economic Impact Payments?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-replace-a-lost-or-damaged-tax-refund-check/0...

If you have not received the 3rd EIP payment this year you can get it as a credit on your 2021 tax return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies