Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Payment

Sorry for being long winded.  I submitted my taxes on April 16, but they didn't go through but I didn't keep track.. When we saw that our payment never processed, I made a phone call to the IRS and found out the returns hadn't gone through.  On July 14, 2022, I opened turbo tax back up and refiled my returns.  I paid my federal with a credit card and of course paid the amount owed, also $8.59 service fee and the $25.00 fee from turbo tax.  I received notice that both returns were accepted.  got our credit card statement that shows my payment were made and went through.  On Monday of this week, I received a letter from the IRS stating that I had a tax bill due that showed my original amount due, plus interest and penalties.  I went to the local federal IRS office yesterday and they pulled my record and it shows no payments were made.  They have the return though.  I have an official print of the credit card statement from the credit union that shows the payment was made.  The lady at the IRS said I needed to check with you to see how long it takes you to make the payments on behalf of the tax payer.  This is in YOUR court now.  I am asking for a rapid response from Turbo Tax and a resolution.  

If it is better that I actually speak with someone, please give me the phone number that I can call.

Sincerely,

Jeff Groce

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Payment

You will probably need to contact Support.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies