jeffgroce24

Payment

Sorry for being long winded.  I submitted my taxes on April 16, but they didn't go through but I didn't keep track.. When we saw that our payment never processed, I made a phone call to the IRS and found out the returns hadn't gone through.  On July 14, 2022, I opened turbo tax back up and refiled my returns.  I paid my federal with a credit card and of course paid the amount owed, also $8.59 service fee and the $25.00 fee from turbo tax.  I received notice that both returns were accepted.  got our credit card statement that shows my payment were made and went through.  On Monday of this week, I received a letter from the IRS stating that I had a tax bill due that showed my original amount due, plus interest and penalties.  I went to the local federal IRS office yesterday and they pulled my record and it shows no payments were made.  They have the return though.  I have an official print of the credit card statement from the credit union that shows the payment was made.  The lady at the IRS said I needed to check with you to see how long it takes you to make the payments on behalf of the tax payer.  This is in YOUR court now.  I am asking for a rapid response from Turbo Tax and a resolution.  

If it is better that I actually speak with someone, please give me the phone number that I can call.

Sincerely,

Jeff Groce

tagteam

Payment

You will probably need to contact Support.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)