Payment

So, I've just received an email stating that I owe a balance of $220 for servicing charges. However it was agreed that the charges will be deducted from my federal return. This also brings another issue of yet  receiving  my federal return.

My two main questions is,

What happened to my federal tax return? 

Why do I owe if the service charges were suppose to be duducted from my federal?

Payment

Hello, I’m curious why I’m getting charged. And the whole world knows we are all struggling with coronavirus. So why charge, especially when it’s supposed to be deducted from my tax return. Which I’ve yet to receive also. 

CarissaM

Payment

If you elected to have your fees deducted from your return, and have not received your return yet, Turbo Tax will send out the email to inform you of the auto debit. 

If you need to delay this, it is important you contact Turbo Tax by clicking here as soon as possible. .

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing