Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

A month ago my refund was shown me 1541 status now it says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.what does this means?

no, no update.

A month ago my refund was shown me 1541 status now it says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.what does this means?

It does suck
Jsmith77
Returning Member

Our WMR still says processing. It’s our transcripts that has changed.

What did your transcript say?

I spoke with someone  at the IRS on 3/4/19. I also had the 1541 code on mine and she informed me that that is just a general code meaning there is a delay. She stated that there was nothing wrong with my return but since I had the Additional child tax credit on mine, that was why it was delayed. She said that they were unable to start processing returns with the EITC or Additional child tax credit until 2/15/19 and they were unable to issue refunds on those returns until 2/27. She told me to keep checking and my status should soon change. Mine changed to processing on about 3/5/19. Strange thing is that when I filed mine through TurboTax on 1/30, it showed received and accepted that same day. I hope they start issuing refunds soon!

Me too
chrsatylr

Me three. Lol

Me four lol

Me five !! Lol

Me Six 🙂

Me seven 😜
Jsmith77
Returning Member

Check WMR. Mine updated with DDD

Mine is still the same

Nothing here ughhhhh...
Got cp05 yesterday
@jls7741 when did your review/processing start on transcripts or letter???

Cp05 says review started 3/11
Will receive check or letter after 4/25
Anyone else get this and received there refund??????
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies