turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Direct deposit of refund

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

18 Replies
JudyTR

Direct deposit of refund

What did you want to know?

Direct deposit of refund

I already filed my taxes and choose the net card but its saying on the net card account. That i need to set up a direct deposit with a rounting number. Is this true cause i dont remember mine, i assumed it was automatic
JudyTR

Direct deposit of refund

So you are using a NetSpend card that you already have and are not getting a new one?

Direct deposit of refund

No im getting a new one in the mail
JudyTR

Direct deposit of refund

ok, so when your refund is issued to you it will go directly onto your card.  Now you said "its saying on the net card account that I need to set up direct deposit"  Where exactly are you reading this information?  On TurboTax?

Direct deposit of refund

Netspend card is sending me emails to set up a direct deposit
ehssst12

Direct deposit of refund

How can i set up direct deposit with my personal bank

Direct deposit of refund

Where did I have my refund deposit 2

Direct deposit of refund

Where did I send my return
huettnerk

Direct deposit of refund

My problem is with Turbo Tax rejecting my routing number which I know is right having worked at \the Bank for 40 years.  Why do you make it impossible to talk with a technical person at Turbo Tax or anyone else for that matter.  Just don't give a damn about your customers or your customer service.  SAD!
huettnerk

Direct deposit of refund

I will not be buying your [product next year.  NO support, NO customer.  Everyone should vote with their feet and maybe then Turbo Tax will begin to care.

Direct deposit of refund

Well if anyone is interested the state gave me a   refund date of today and it was posted on my turbo tax card on that day

Direct deposit of refund

I got my money in the bank this morning

Direct deposit of refund

What does the underline date at the bottom mean I filed feb 1 and did direct deposit but still nothing and cant seem to get any answers what so ever on anything
Manage cookies