Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If my refund page changed to the path act message does that mean they are done processing my return

Now how long do we have to wait?
mudmama01

If my refund page changed to the path act message does that mean they are done processing my return

hopefully not long
kt0rr3s90

I filed on 2/1 next day on wmr it said refund accepted. On 2/8 status bars went away and I got the PATH act message. Mine also on 2/16 changed to status is processing with no bars. Use the link above somethingaboutmary has left. I checked mine through that link and it shows the SB bank has received both my irs and state refunds. So check through the <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login">https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login</a> and hopefully you will see your tax return money there. I did WMR still shows being processed and bank shows money is there waiting for deposit. Hope this is helpful
kelz1129

Mines changed to the same thing also I pray we all get it soon

I filed 1/22, got accepted 1/29 and as of today my transcripts gave me the 846 refund issued for 2/22 I have EITC and got the PATH act message

Things are being processed. The IRS stated that most people who filed early and claimed ACTC and EIC are going to get updated with direct deposit dates by the 17th. So for all of you asking, just check tmrw. Trust me, I need the money just as much as the next guy, but it's only been ONE day since the PATH Act waiting period ended. And most people may not even see their return until the week of the 27th. Do not call the IRS unless you're instructed to do so, or you have been waiting a significant amount of time without changes (not just a week or two. More like 6-8 weeks). It's way to early in the tax season for people to be calling asking where their money is. It hasn't even been a full 3 weeks since the season opened. Everyone is freaking out over nothing. Give them some time and I assure you, you'll see changes and money soon! I know it's frustrating, but there isn't anything you can do.  Unfortunately the only thing that any of us can do is wait!

@kt0rr3s90 I'm right here.  @kaylajean1989. Is correct, we are only 18 calendar days from season's open and truthfully PATH ended at 11:59 PM last night.  Many people think it drops at the stroke of midnight as it becomes the 15th which is untrue, it ends at the stroke of midnight as the 15th ends.  You should never call the IRS without instructions to do so via the WMR site or a letter received in the mail. If you call them in regard to a code you saw on your current year's taxes it WILL cause a delay....the codes on your account transcript are ever changing.

My wheres my refund says now its processing and I just checked my transcript a little bit ago and it has a ddd of 2-22-18. I checked it this morning and it didnt say anything so it much have just changed!

Congrats @radio_drone  I know that is a weight off your mind
tjae0904

Guys I just got my refund on my Netspend card!!!!! Your NEXT!!! No lie I did!!
tjae0904

But my message still says, processing message!
kelz1129

Tjae0904 did you have a ddd
kelz1129

Congrats also tjae0904
tjae0904

No, my message still says the processing message! But I have netspend and it hit about 5:30 eastern time for me.
tjae0904

I was trying to put the screen shot on here but I don’t how and I’m not sure if it’s allowed.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies