Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

arb1989

Not allowing refund advance because it says Credit Karma & Turbo Tax can't verify me even though the Intuit accounts are linked

This is absolutely ridonkulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep trying to get the advance refund for my taxes through turbo tax but it is not allowing me to continue because it says that they cannot verify who I am between the two accounts and yet the funny thing is they are LITERALLY linked to one another!!!!!!!!!!

SO there is absolutely no excuse for this utter BS whatsoever. I am soooo aggravated I could scream. This is stupid! Stop lying to you customers about being eligible for a refund advance when you won't even let us have it because you are cheap!

Y'all are already charging us a ridonkulous separate fee to do our federal and state taxes, then you want to offer MX (which is virtually nothing) for an additional fee... AND THEN at the end you charge a **bleep** $40 fee for paying you to process our taxes with our own **bleep** money,

What a bunch of greedy corporate ripoffs!

Oh and not to mention the fact that Intuit will NOT let me update my username or email address on turbo tax. THIS IS STUUUUUUUUPID.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies