turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

Nope no refund yet! I filed March 8,18 and still no refund. Got an advocate who wants more papers that I don't think I would be able to get, a bill from 2017. She said we are looking at a date of April 29. Not crossing my fingers or holding my breath
queenie

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

@Robin_west85 how did you file a claim TT just billed me and I haven’t received my refund yet 

I got a bill from turbo tax in May of 2018
typaris85

Same here guys filled on jan18 accepted on jan29 letter sent out stating I was in review since feb 16 still no date

typaris85

Did you check wmr today and got the update?

Yes
typaris85

Okay scared to check but here goes nothing
typaris85

Okay scared to check but here goes nothing

Fingers crossed for you!!
riosv328

yes it still says its being processed and a date will be given to me when available. it sucks really bad I've been patiently waiting and its really effecting me and my family

I filed on Jan 30th for 2016 and 2017 taxes I had to verify my identity on the 30th for my 2016 refund my review was over on march 5th finally got a date on March 30th check will be mailed then I had to verify again for 2017 review was over on march 26th finally got a ddd for April 4th which will be exactly 9weeks every time I called them they said wait nine weeks I got my fingers crossed that everyone receives a direct deposit date for their tax returns.

You have to have the right person on the phone when you call them some of them IRS people are very rude and don't wanna give you any info about your refund then you got some who actually cares and will give you all the information for your tax returns so if you get a rude one on the phone just hang up and call back till you get somebody that's willing to help you
riosv328

I hope so I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed.

I filed on 1/30  and was accepted the next day, checked wmr 2/14 bars disappeared.I was mailed a letter dated 3/05 and titled LTR-4464C stating no additional information was needed and I was under review and that if review wasn't completed by 45days from the letter date to call back. Between the 45days and now I've been calling trying to get a head start on whatever is going on but I've been given the "just wait"scripted answer. I have no fraudulent activity on my account or any discrepancies between myself and employers, my numbers are intact my verifications of my i.d. are accurate. Has anyone gotten any updated to transcripts or wmr tool bar since being under review or received a refund before processing date deadline?

Both myself and my sister also received review letters. Mine was dated February 26th and hers March 1st. Still have not received anything further and I log into the IRS wheres my refund site daily. I've also called a few times, but that gets me nowhere. What the heck is going on. Why so many reviews this year. I'm totally confused.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies