Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tianah07

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

You should have a DDD tomorrow morning. On your tax account it should say when your money will be sent.

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

@tianah07 I hope so. Seems filing early wasn't the best option. The only difference I had from 2016 taxes was my daughter, I had the same insurance for 2 years. So why they needed a 1095a was confusing

No update..No Bars. Nothing!!!
I mailed my forms 2/16
Got confirmation 3/3
Was told I'd have an update soon.
But yet again nothing.

Nothings change in two monthz
ttrot16

I faxed my paperwork in on 2/17, was told on 3/9 all holds were lifted from my account and that it no longer shows errors, yet still no date can be given for refund!

It's almost like it's a guessing game to them
vrennicks
Returning Member

OK so my TT 152 disappeared again and my expected amount has came back has this happened to anyone? What could this possibly mean? I faxed everything they asked for. What more could they want??
ttrot16

Mine has done the same thing. Any insight would be great... I’m so confused.
vrennicks
Returning Member

@ttrot16  I have tried researching it and still can't find any information. I hope maybe this means we will have a DDD soon and not another delay.
vrennicks
Returning Member

I'm going to call in the morning and see what's going on!!!
ttrot16

@vrennicks Okay thank you, I called Friday and got a really nice guy and he’s the one that told me they showed no errors on my account any longer and that the hold had been lifted. He looked for close to an hour and couldn’t find me a DDD.
vrennicks
Returning Member

@ttrot16 I called about mine this morning and was told that my refund has went up and it still needs time to finish processing. The nice guy rep says everything looks good and that I should have my refund by April.  I really hope this means I will be getting my approval and DDD soon. Trying to stay encouraged.
vrennicks
Returning Member

@johnson2mark OK so my TT 152 disappeared again and my expected amount has came back has this happened to anyone? What could this possibly mean? I faxed everything they asked for. What more could they want??

I called about mine this morning and was told that my refund has went up and it still needs time to finish processing. The nice guy rep says everything looks good and that I should have my refund by April.  I really hope this means I will be getting my approval and DDD soon. Trying to stay encouraged.

Clearly everyone has gone through the same thing, but has anyone actually got there deposit before 6 weeks after faxing?
vrennicks
Returning Member

Called again today and still told processed but they say its still processing!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies