turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has any one received a direct deposit date for their 2019 taxes.

What does it mean if I have no bars now? It still just says processing
lucyw131

i have a processing date of 2/18 but I usually don't update until Saturdays with them being closed this past Saturday of course I didn't update.i have always gotten my refund the Wednesday after the path lifts but im not sure what this code means

@lowerymarea just an update as you requested, I filed through turbo tax my money hit SBTG this morning around 8AM it will more than likely DD tonight around 8pm that is my banks usual way, they did withhold the portion of my refund for my tax offset but I had no delay it was to the penny per the TOPS 800 number... hoped it all worked out for you...
lowerymarea
Returning Member

Yay.  @jessica6649 I hope this is my case also. I had the exact situation as u. Offset TurboTax and SBTG. So hopefully mine goes as smooth as yours. So you ddd on wmr was 2/21 right.

What was your processing date on your tax transcript and did WMR ever update for you?

im still processing, cycle 0505

This is ridic.  I tried to call the ITS this morning to at least find out what's going on with the WMR updates.  Those with EITC should have started seeing updates around the 17th (per Turbotax) and I've for nothing.  I was on hold for 58 mins and then receives a message that my call could not be answered and disconnected the call.  I'm still trying now but can't connect but I'm receiving the same message just not the wait time, it's an immediate disconnect.  Wtheck is going on?

@Lil Coop I just got off the phone with the irs and the lady was super nice thank god and she told me that the “it is being processed” message was a good thing and the only reason people are seeing that message is because path haven’t been lifted yet and we should see ddd this week/weekend

Thanks for the update, but historically I've had pretty much the same dates on my transcript but this year is different

@lowerymarea yes my dd was 2.21.19, I didn't see the update to Santa Barbara Bank until about 8am this morning, I called them and customer service confirmed receipt and they said it was sent out, my bank updates ACH DD around 8 or 9pm the night before, once it gets into my bank acct I can update, if it's like mine you should see just a reduced amount when it hits Santa Barbara... try not to stress I did and lost most of my day yesterday and sleep last night... I also called a friend of my who is a tax lawyer and he said that 99% of offsets go thru with no issue or delay... good luck!!

Hi, I've been following this forum and I'm curious; I filed Jan 25th, accepted on Jan 30th, went to PATH on 2/9, been on "we have received your return and it is being processed" since 2/16. No updates since then, and I just checked this morning as well.

Last year I filed 2/4, accepted same day, received my DD on 2/20, and I had an offset as well.

I know the IRS is backed up a bit but it would be nice to be updated daily, since I think I'm weekly. My cycle code is 20190605, but I have no processing date whatsoever and have not received any letters or correspondence from the IRS.

My situation has not changed since last year besides making a little more money, and change of address, so I'm wondering why I haven't been updated with anything. I read that some people have a processing date on their transcripts at least, but I have nothing, completely in the dark. What should I do? Call the IRS or just wait it out?

No update for meeee
Vkernell2

No update for me either I'm hoping Tonite maybe...

@1lovelukealan same here

Mine still say processing and my return was accepted on 1/22
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies