Richard-_today

Need to update my return before submitting them.I entered misc income without a 1099 - then received a 1009-MISC in the mail. I now want to delete the initial entry.

jimbray

Just go to the section for the misc income and you can add a new income using the form and then delete the other entry you completed in absence of the form.

jimbray

Richard-_today

since I have submitted my taxes for review and paid for the tubo tax software - I can no longer delete the misc entry.  The menu for that intial entry does not allow for the delete.
Richard-_today

the menu allows for edit/add   when selected it does not give me the option to delete it