Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Need to file an ammended return

forgot to add additional w-2
1 Reply
New Member

Need to file an ammended return

WAIT until you receive your refund and then follow the steps below to Amend.

Once you follow the steps below you this is how you add your other W-2:

  • Select "Federal Taxes".
  • Select "Wages and Income"
  • Choose I'll choose what I work on
  • Click update next to Wages and Salaries
  • On this screen, select the "+Add another W-2" button to add income.

Follow these steps to amend:

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings