Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Need to change country

1 Reply
New Member

Need to change country

If you are filing your Tax Return with an address from a Foreign Country or U.S. Territory you can do so the Personal Info Section of TurboTax.

  1. Log into your TurboTax account and access your current Return
  2. From the Welcome Screen click on the Personal Info Tab near the top of the screen
  3. You Personal Information summary will appear. Scroll down and find the Mailing Address section and click Edit
  4. In the next screen you will click on "Type of Address" (first item on list) from the drop-down menu select Foreign Country as your address.
For more information on filing your Tax Return with a foreign address please click on the FAQ below:

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.



Manage cookies