volcomgirl2929

My wmr status lost all bars gave me code 152 and refund amount is not showing. What does this mean?

mesquitebean

As for your debt, you could phone the agency handling your debt/rehabilitation program to see if they submitted an offset request.   You can also phone the BFS Treasury Offset Program (TOP) to see if they can provide you any info on whether an offset is pending. 

You can get the phone number of the BFS TOP call center at this IRS page.  Scroll to about mid-page in the article:
https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc203

As for the delay:

If you have the EIC or ACTC, you should not receive anything until late February.    This is what the IRS says on their website:

"Refunds cannot be issued before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund — even the portion not associated with the EITC and ACTC. While the IRS will process the EITC and ACTC returns when received, these refunds cannot be issued before mid-February. The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards starting on Feb. 27, 2018, if they chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with the tax return."

terrancejay12

What day did you file?
mesquitebean

Was there a paragraph about the PATH Act?  If you have EIC or ACTC credits, the IRS has to hold your refund until February 15 before releasing it.
volcomgirl2929

It says they cannot issue it before the 15th my return was accepted the 29th of January I’m concerned they are going to take my refund due to default student loans but I have them in a rehabilitation program that I have been paying.
mesquitebean

https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc203

As for the delay: