Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

joeandkatina
Returning Member

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

I filed 3/2

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

My bars r back and approved

They told me I was under review so how do you get them to reappear
joeandkatina
Returning Member

Bobbyworldmcgill did you get a letter?
joeandkatina
Returning Member

Who told you you were under review

Irs told me tht too, tht i was under a review for tax withholding....thts all...now mines show approve...i called irs last week....n called tax advocate monday....gettn mines Wednesday

Yeah but I try to calling One but they told me they can help me if I’m in debt so how does it tac Advocate help

I haven’t gotten the letter yet they told me I was going to get one
bsam12

So the ta is helpful and gets your refund faster or what

Do you have a suggested TA

Sumbdy alrdy posted the number of the tax advocate on hrr

Yeah I tried that number they told me I had a 45 day review  and that I will be getting a letter in the mail are they the same people that can’t release my refund ???

I got a letter in the mail last week talking about I will get a response back in 60 days because they was verifying my income and my dependents etc etc and they had to reach out to thirds parties !! And I just decided to check WMR today and I have a DDD of March 21st !!! I literally cried tears of joy ! This is the earliest I ever got my taxes for the last 4 years IRS has been putting me through bull crap !! Good luck to everyone. Word of advice call a tax advocate on March 6th I was told It would take 4 weeks for me to get an update on my refund , but I’m getting mines on the 21st !!!!

I didn’t get a letter but bar has disappeared and says it’s still processing and I’ll get a refund date soon.
rsmit255

Did anyone updated ?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies