danismith99

My w2 was wrong but I already submitted my taxes

retiree

The IRS will not be accepting tax returns until the OFFICIAL date of 1/27/20.  However typically they do randomly accept small test batches before the official date.

You should be aware that since you have filed so early TTax will STORE your return on their own server UNTIL the IRS officially starts accepting returns.  The big problem with this if you should for any reason find that you need to make changes to your return, you will NOT be able to until after the IRS accepts the filing and then possible reject if there is a fault with it or you get your refund and then have to file an amended return (which usually starts being accepted in mid-February --and MUST be printed and mailed.

retiree