mewzarts

My total refund has not been deposited to my account. The refund amount was supposed to be $6,341, but the amount that was deposited was $4734.03. I know I paid for your services but that was only a little over 100 dollars, not two thousand. HELP!

See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Why is my refund different than the amount on the tax return I filed?
All or part of your refund may have been used (offset) to pay off past-due federal tax, state income tax, state unemployment compensation debts, child support, spousal support, or other federal nontax debts, such as student loans. To find out if you may have an offset or if you have questions about an offset, contact the agency to which you owe the debt.

We also may have changed your refund amount because we made changes to your tax return . You’ll get a notice explaining the changes.  Where’s My Refund?  will reflect the reasons for the refund offset when it relates to a change in your tax return.

mewzarts

No, I do not have any state or federal tax debts NOR child or spousal support and I have been paying my student loans...this is ridiculous and if this is how TURBO tax does business...I will never use you again and spread the word. An error of 1600...is not a "mistake."