turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My taxes still say processing and it’s 2/23!

Is there anyone else like this?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies
Sky
Returning Member

Wheres my refund finally updated today (Feb 23) showing my refund was finally approved and deposit date for Feb. 27. I filed on the 6th.

Same! I filed mine here on Turbo Tax Feb 1st and it was accepted by the IRS immediately, the same day. The initial projected date for me to receive my refund was the 22nd, but here we are already past that and still no update from the IRS :( It has me greatly concerned. I hope my delinquent credit card debt isn't affecting it... really depending on this refund to catch up on bills. Very stressed out.

I efiled on 2/7 and it was accepted 2/7 with 2 dependents still no update other then it being accepted ugh!
Sky
Returning Member

No. Your delinquent credit card wouldn't affect it. Credit card companies are private companies and therefore don't have an legal access to intercepting your tax return. Only state or federal agencies can garnish your tax returns. Like child support agencies for example. Or if you owe federal school loans. The credit card company only would be able to garnish your wages directly from your paycheck. But in order to do that they would have to take you to court for this first and file a judgement against you. I personally have been through all this before so this is how I know lol. So hope this can help you out a little bit even though it still doesn't answer as to where your return is.

I efiled with turbo 1/31 and today is feb 25, my bars are gone and it says its processing and a date will be provided later when available. I am filing married joint, with eitc and ctc with two dependents. This is getting to be beyond ridiculous. I called the irs and cant seem to reach a real person.

Hey I remember u on other thread . Yeah I’m delay in processing still

@Palex I’m on hold with the irs now but I don’t know if I’ll get anyone. Mine doesn’t say delay it just says processing. Hopefully it changes soon!
Jaymead60

Yes same here. I filed on the 28th and for a while it was received but then it changed to processing and date would be determined later. I tried calling all the IRS numbers and only got someone 1 time and they pretended to not hear me! Today is the 25th and I still don't have a refund our an expectant date.
252_guy

I filed on 2/7 and it was accepted the same day. I had one bar originally but now it has no bars it just says "still processing" "dates will be made available".

Yeah so mine says DELAY in processing. Take action . So aggravating!! So did anyone receive a letter at all?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies