My tax return was filed and refund sent to bank. T...

My tax return was filed and refund sent to bank. The routing number was wrong so bank sent it back. IRS said to contact you to fix. How do i do this; I need my money?

How can i fix the routing number on my tax return?

If your refund by direct deposit is rejected by the bank, the IRS will automatically send a paper check to your address within 2 to 3 weeks.

TurboTax does not get your refund when the bank declines the deposit. The IRS misinforms people about this.

If you had your TurboTax fees paid from your federal refund and the bank declined the deposit, then the bank that performs the service to take your fees from your refund gets the refund back. They then issue a paper check and mail it to you at the address on your tax return. The bank is SBTPG. Here is how to contact them: https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login