Solved: My tax return is wrong. I have a 1099 G/INT not included in return. I cannot get into my return to change it

My tax return is wrong. I have a 1099 G/INT not included in return. I cannot get into my return to change it

My return is wrong, I have a 1099G/INT that is not included in my return. I can't get into my return on line to fix it. I received $752.00 refund in 2018 from South Carolina. 

To input a 1099-G:

1.  Click Federal on the left-hand side menu.

2.  Click Income across the top.

3.  Scroll down to Unemployment and click Show more.

4.  Click Start or Revisit by Unemployment and paid family leave.

To input a 1099-INT:

2.  Click Income across the top.

3.  Scroll down to Interest and Dividends and click Show more.

4.  Click Start or Revisit by Interest on 1099-INT.

Have you filed yet?

No

I printed form and paid, but have not mailed. I cannot get into return now. I tried to amend return, that  didn't work. There is no menu on the left-hand side.

I need to talk to someone from Turbo Tax, give me a number.

To input a 1099-G:

2.  Click Income across the top.

To input a 1099-INT:

2.  Click Income across the top.

I have printed and paid. There is no menu that will let me back in.

Something has to be done on Turbo Tax end

Have you sent the return in?

No, I have not sent it

I printed and paid, but will not mail until fixed.