My tax return is being held for further review. If i get max benifitts shouldnt turbo tax be looking into why i have not received my refund yet?

I received a letter saying they needed 60 more days to let me know what they're doing with my refund after I already went through the identity theft process

Once your return has been accepted by the state or IRS, then TurboTax is no longer in this equation, as TurboTax has fulfilled the obligation you paid them for. When it comes to your tax return, the absolute only person the IRS or state will talk to concerning that return, is the tax filer, and that's it. Others can ask about your tax return all day long, and they will be ignored since they have no legal right to that information.

Max applies only if you are actually being audited, which you are not.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2924453-how-do-i-access-my-max-benefits