My tax return are still processing. My direct depo...

kepsojean954

My tax return are still processing. My direct deposit that’s link to my refund return recently closed and I switch bank. Since my return are still processing would I be able to switch direct depo

Direct deposit ?
CarissaM

No. Once you submit your return via e-file, you are no longer able to update anything within the return, including direct deposit information. 

If your account is closed when they try to deposit your refund, they will issue you a check in the mail. 

hannah-aprilgirl

I had the same issue and I called my bank. They were able to transfer the funds from the closed account to my account now.