My tax refund is lost due to a wrong routing number now I don't know where my refund is

If you elected to have your refund direct deposited to your bank account and did not elect to pay your TurboTax fees using your tax refund, you will want to contact the IRS.  If the IRS deposited your money into the wrong account, you can work with the IRS directly to resolve the issue. Call the IRS and have them initiate an investigation. (The IRS Refund Hotline is 800-829-1954.) If the IRS determines that a mistake was made on their behalf, they will withdraw the money from the mistaken account and turn it over to you. The downside is that the IRS will usually send a paper refund check in this instance, and it can take up to 6 weeks for you to receive it.