My State refund was supposed to be $600+I received less than $200 was deposited in my account. What happened to my refund?

We can only prepare your return and tell you what you are due to receive.  We do not have control over the functions which actually provide the refund to you.  You will need to contact the IRS to determine why you refund has been garnished.  It is also important to note if you used the option to pay for your tax preparation fees with your refund, there is a charge associated with that.