My returns were transmitted on January 27th but I ...

My returns were transmitted on January 27th but I haven't heard anything it just says they are pending

The IRS just started accepting returns on the 27th, so there is a backlog.  Give it another day or two.

I'm going threw the same thing

Employee TurboTax Specialist

This is normal. It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to update. Until the IRS starts processing it on their own, you may not find record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund?  tool for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/what-does-pending-mean/00/26331

I filed early and was accepted on the 27th and I am still waiting as well.  I was able to order both return and account transcripts yesterday morning and usually in the past that means its a good sign