Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cbaur6613

My return was scheduled to be deposited today but it has not yet been sent. What do I Do?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

52 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

My return was scheduled to be deposited today but it has not yet been sent. What do I Do?

The IRS asks that you allow up to 5 days from the listed deposit date for your funds to appear in your bank account. Also, many financial institutions do not process payments on weekends or holidays, which can affect when refunds reach taxpayers. For EITC and ACTC filers, the three-day holiday weekend involving President’s Day affects their refund timing. Here's more information https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
tshakila

I did my tax through you guy it only says accepted. But on wmr it says aproved but I don't have a pending balance on my card and it's suppose to be there today

Mine says it’s suppose to be deposited today too but it’s not in my account and it still doesn’t say sent ???
goodm1md

I’m having the same problem, I have the date of deposit February 27, 2019 but it hasnt been sent and it’s not in my bank account
agilley2

Does your show sent yet on wmr? I also have a ddd of today. It dose not say sent and I haven't received any email from TurboTax.

same here omg

I have the same issue!!! has anyone received theirs since posting their comments or received info from turbo tax as to why?

I did not do my taxes through turbo tax and I am having the same issue

So mine still says it’s not sent but I just checked my bank act and it’s there thank god!

The WMR states my tax return would “be sent to my bank by 02/27(today)” but I have not received anything. No email, no deposit and the WMR status has not updated to “refund sent”
My question is: does the irs send refunds once a day at a specific time, or throughout the day? Could my refund still be sent to my bank today?? I am sending this at 2:20 pm PST

Please keep this updated with outcomes so the rest of us can have some clarity and hope on the topic;)

HAPPY TAX SEASON!

Well I checked my bank act this morning and it wasn’t there but I just checked again and it said it was deposited around noon! The IRS site still only says mine is just approved and will be delivered on the 27th so kinda weird. Makes me think they do deposits at different times and not just at one spesific time once a day.

Good to know! Thanks Jennifer

Your very welcome! I think it all really depends on your bank too all tho I’m not sure what’s up with the IRS site not updating. So just keep an eye on your bank act! I was shocked when I seen my deposit lol!

Did anybody else get their refund today?? Times??
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies