Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Landylove

My return was accepted on Feb. 1st at 2am. Today when I checked it says "the information you entered can not be found and/or incorrect "?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

My return was accepted on Feb. 1st at 2am. Today when I checked it says "the information you entered can not be found and/or incorrect "?

Give their system 24-48 hours and then try again.  If you still aren't able to pull it up, I would contact the IRS vis phone.  Please see below on how to get through to an agent:

1-800-829-1954 Monday - Friday 7AM-7PM local time.  To get to a live agent quicker: Choose Option 2, then Option 1, then Option 3, then Option 2. When it asks for a social security number or EIN, don't enter anything.  After asking twice, it should send you to another menu.  Then press Option 2 for personal or individual tax questions.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Give their system 24-48 hours and then try again.  If you still aren't able to pull it up, I would contact the IRS vis phone.  Please see below on how to get through to an agent:

1-800-829-1954 Monday - Friday 7AM-7PM local time.  To get to a live agent quicker: Choose Option 2, then Option 1, then Option 3, then Option 2. When it asks for a social security number or EIN, don't enter anything.  After asking twice, it should send you to another menu.  Then press Option 2 for personal or individual tax questions.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies