alisakcrow

My return was accepted on 2/6 and I have yet to receive return or even been able to speak with someone with IRS regarding status. What do I do?

Clbarnett13

Mine was also and now turbo tax wants to debit my account for the service but I have no money

ChondelLO

@alisakcrow You would need to speak directly to the IRS to find out more about the delay. The agency has taken steps to temporarily reduce live telephone assistance due to COVID-19, however, they are still processing tax returns. If additional info is needed you will receive a letter in the mail.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue