Solved: My return was accepted on 02/16/2018 with a return date of 03/09/2018. What is wrong? Was it completed incorrectly?

tallen1984$

My return was accepted on 02/16/2018 with a return date of 03/09/2018. What is wrong? Was it completed incorrectly?

I have not received my return and the IRS shows that it is still processing. I'm starting to worry.

AkinaLO

Processing delays can depend on many different factors. Some returns are delayed due to errors, inconsistencies or they are just under review. Here's more on this topic: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302084 

You can call the IRS, if it has been longer than 21 days from the date your return was accepted, at 1-800-829-1040. There is a high call volume.    

When calling the IRS do NOT choose Option 1.   

Choose Option 2 after you choose the language.   

Then Press 1    

Then Press 3   

Then Press 2, it will then transfer you to an agent.  

TT refund dates are just estimates.
AkinaLO

Then Press 1    

Then Press 3