Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My return was accepted and I was approved for the advance for $2000 bit have yet to receive it. It says typically within an hour but still nothing? When will I get my advance?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

My return was accepted and I was approved for the advance for $2000 bit have yet to receive it. It says typically within an hour but still nothing? When will I get my advance?

You will receive an email 1 hour after your return has been accepted. This will assist you in setting up your online account. Once you have the online account set up, your funds will be deposited in 48 hours. 

You should receive an email with instructions on how to create your online account. Once your online account is set up, you will receive temporary card information that you can use to spend online. If you can’t find it, check your junk mail folder. The sender will be turboprepaidcard@email.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com. If you cannot locate it after checking your junk mail folder, or are having trouble creating an account, or logging into your Turbo Prepaid Card online account, call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies