Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My refund was rejected and I fixed it but it doesnt allow the pay out of refund

I filed my taxed on 01/31 and I just received that my refund was rejected due to the 1095A form. I went back in and fixed it but it popped up a new form that isn't accepted until 2/07 so I cannot refile until then. I was going to go ahead and authorize the pay out of refund again, but it is not an option anymore. Is this because I have to wait till 2/07 to file again or will I have to pay out of pocket? (which I don't have) If so, can I just take my taxes and go file elsewhere because I have never had this issue with Jackson Hewitt, so I am seriously frustrated. Any help would be amazing.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I don't know.  Maybe your return changed and the refund is not enough to cover the fees plus the extra $40 Refund Processing Service charge.  Or you now have a tax due.  You should try to pay the fees upfront with a credit card to avoid the extra charge.  And then your refund will come directly to you and not need to go though the 3rd party bank to take the fees out.  That may add time to get it.  

How to review your fees
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...

That’s the thing my refund is well over the amount of the fees but it says I have a form that’s not available to file until the 07th which is so weird. Thank you for you suggestion about paying with a credit card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies