donnycummings199

My refund is supposed to be deposited into my account tomorrow - however, I believe it is going into the wrong account. Can I change the way I get my refund?

No, if you provided inaccurate information for your direct deposit, it is too late now to change it. If your refund was sent to a bank account under someone else’s name, or you entered the wrong account or wrong routing number, your refund will be rejected by the bank and will be returned to the IRS.  You will eventually receive a paper check from the IRS, mailed to the address you entered on your return.  Expect that to delay your refund by at least another two weeks.

If you do not know what you entered for your banking information look at your tax return:

Form 1040         line 76, b,c,d

Form 1040A      line 48, b,c,d

Form 1040EZ     line 13, b,c,d

If you chose to have your TurboTax fees taken out of your refund, a third party bank, the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group takes care of that.  You can call them at 877-908-7228 or use their website   http://taxpayer/sbtpg.com/