Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My refund is still processing and I added my bank info on the get my payment portal but I'm not getting a date just says I'm eligble and waiting for a date so they can send it toy bank but still notin

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

My refund is still processing and I added my bank info on the get my payment portal but I'm not getting a date just says I'm eligble and waiting for a date so they can send it toy bank but still notin

There are a LOT of us in that same situation; it's frustrating, because many other people entered their information and got a direct deposit date overnight, or a message that a check would be mailed. The rest of us have gotten "Once we have your deposit date, we'll update this page" since the day the "Get My Payment" page went live and we entered our info.

There's absolutely nothing any of us can do about it at this point, it's something only the IRS can process/respond to. So there's nothing to do but wait, unfortunately, until either we receive our payments or IRS live assistance is available again. 

I don’t understand myself

Mine did give a date late last week, and I received my money this week. So, while no one really knows exactly what criteria the IRS is using to determine who gets a deposit and when (supposedly by income level, but that's questionable), there's nothing else you can do but wait. IRS representatives don't have any access to the stimulus payment system at all. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies