turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

Me 2 Yayyyy.

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

Has everyone been approved

now it's a waiting game with our banks!

Right

Anyone know about what time the IRS deposits our refunds? Should I expect to wake up to my refund in the bank Wednesday morning?

@starmoni1987 good question, i would like to know. i bank with Regions

No still processing... how discouraging. Smh
jahmyllt

My refund has hit my account 2/26/19. Good luck guys!!!! Until next year's madness...

@jahmyllt i was wondering if anyone would post. What state are you in & bank or credut union?
If you dont mind. Thanks for the update.
jahmyllt

@brownsugar79_97 I'm in GA & I bank with "Ga united credit union". You're so welcome! You did get your ddd right?

I heard credit unions is better! Next year im switching. I have ddd of 2/27. When i wake up it should be there. Hump day wed will be great! Maybe i will be sick the rest of the week! Lol tx

Oklahoma. And Credit Union
jahmyllt

@brownsugar79_97  yep, it will be there when u wake up. & I'm definitely leaving work early tomorrow (wed). Lol, I got stuff to do!!! Lol

Guys i just checked my account and my money is already in there. Check y'alls out!!!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies