cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1

My previously input donations for 2019 are gone from ItsDeductible. Where did they go and can I retrieve them? This is a problem!!

I input 2019 donations and saved them a couple days ago.  I just logged in on 3/15 at 9:25 EST and they are gone.  Where did they go and can I retrieve them?

Please help.

Thank you.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 9

My previously input donations for 2019 are gone from ItsDeductible. Where did they go and can I retrieve them? This is a problem!!

Make sure you are in the 2019 tab at the top of the box showing deductions when you sign in.  Make SURE you click 
"save changes" whenever you exit a donation.

7 Replies
Level 1

It turns out I had a 2nd account with the same email address but a different user ID that I was unaware of.  It seems my Mint account user ID is different than my TT and ID account that I've been using.  I found my entries in the other account.  Crisis averted!
Level 1

This just happened to me - how did you discover the other account?
Level 1

I found out while talking with someone from TurboTax customer support.  They could see both accounts associated with my name.  
Level 1

Unfortunately they could not find one for me - about a decade of records down the drain - all the addresses and zip codes of all the charities I had stored in there.  They lost all those years of it - there was a slight bit of info on 2017, all the hours of work I had already put in on 2018 down the drain, had to start over and try to be fast - afraid it would be gone again. It was there but a couple of functions did not work right, and it wouldn't upload until someone removed a piece of code it had put on my computer at some time. It was kind of a nightmare. Glad it is over.  Glad you got luckier than me. 🙂
Level 9

Make sure you are in the 2019 tab at the top of the box showing deductions when you sign in.  Make SURE you click 
"save changes" whenever you exit a donation.

Level 1

I had done that.  As it turns out, I was unaware that I had two different accounts with the same email address.  I found my entries in the other account.  Crisis averted!!  But thanks!
Level 9

I experienced the same thing.  Glad it was resolved.