turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My previously input donations for 2019 are gone from ItsDeductible. Where did they go and can I retrieve them? This is a problem!!

I input 2019 donations and saved them a couple days ago.  I just logged in on 3/15 at 9:25 EST and they are gone.  Where did they go and can I retrieve them?

Please help.

Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My previously input donations for 2019 are gone from ItsDeductible. Where did they go and can I retrieve them? This is a problem!!

Make sure you are in the 2019 tab at the top of the box showing deductions when you sign in.  Make SURE you click 
"save changes" whenever you exit a donation.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

It turns out I had a 2nd account with the same email address but a different user ID that I was unaware of.  It seems my Mint account user ID is different than my TT and ID account that I've been using.  I found my entries in the other account.  Crisis averted!

This just happened to me - how did you discover the other account?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found out while talking with someone from TurboTax customer support.  They could see both accounts associated with my name.  

Unfortunately they could not find one for me - about a decade of records down the drain - all the addresses and zip codes of all the charities I had stored in there.  They lost all those years of it - there was a slight bit of info on 2017, all the hours of work I had already put in on 2018 down the drain, had to start over and try to be fast - afraid it would be gone again. It was there but a couple of functions did not work right, and it wouldn't upload until someone removed a piece of code it had put on my computer at some time. It was kind of a nightmare. Glad it is over.  Glad you got luckier than me. 🙂

Make sure you are in the 2019 tab at the top of the box showing deductions when you sign in.  Make SURE you click 
"save changes" whenever you exit a donation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had done that.  As it turns out, I was unaware that I had two different accounts with the same email address.  I found my entries in the other account.  Crisis averted!!  But thanks!

I experienced the same thing.  Glad it was resolved.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies