AuthenticatedGlo3

My income taxes have been in progress since my file date of 4/15/19.Can you tell me why they have not been processed yet?

AuthenticatedGlo3

Thank You Donin GA. Greatly appreciated.
kingtee79

I filed the same day and I’m still waiting also. @AuthenticatedGlo

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions