turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

MaryLO

Has anyone claiming EITC or ACTC received their federal refund yet?

No, if you have claimed the EITC or ACTC, IRS.gov says, "The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting February 27, 2018, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.".

See this link to IRS.gov below for further explanation:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing

nijnijb

I was going to say the same thing I believe we should have an update by this weekend

I claimed the actc. I filed since 2/1. On 2/16 my status said they received my tax return and it is being processed. No bars or topic link. Anyone who claimed the actc receive their refund yet?
1bmcafee

No, I did my refund on Feb. 1st with eic claimed child and on the 16th said processing and nothing since.

I called them and they are saying to me anyway anyone saying they got their refund and filed EITC is full of it. Cause they are going to update it Feb 23th and if you applied  B4 Feb 15th your chances of receiving a refund on Feb 27th or b4 is great. But do not expect at WMR to change from processing to Feb 23th. So all the people who like to lie on here are busted.
arowand83

Thanks for the update popeyye2266 I didn't think we would get them until after the 22nd the IRS website even says the 27th so I was wondering how these people got them so early lol.

I called today because it’s been 21 days since I filed. I claimed the actc, the lady said everything looked fine with my return we just need to wait for the system to process it, most likely/hopefully by the 27th
onlyme144

Im getting so mad over this it is crazy how long they take
1bmcafee

I claim for both eic and my child and I was accepted on Feb. 1st and I have no ddd and just says processing. It's so insane. Last year they said the same thing about having to wait  15th but I actually got mine almost two weeks before to the 27th and now this year it's all so wishy washy And makes me go crazy for real. I just want a date and I want to know what to.e of the day it'll hit. Being a single parent is hard enough and tax returns are huge for me and my family. Too much pride to ask for financial help from anyone so I just pray it hits before 27th but I guess no sense in counting on it. Thanks for all the help guys.

My friend filed on 1/30 you got her refund today. had both EIC and child tax. Yet I have seen no change

If yo

msjfactor

Mine still says the same. ‘Its being processed.’ I thought that by today they would have an update but still nothing. I hope we get the refund on the 27th or before. Give us an update at least.

Please tell us something

For those that had a ddd for 2/22 did you receive your deposit ?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies