oatman_9

My federal tax return show that it was accepted on 1/22/19, but i thought they weren't accepting returns till 1/28/19, is there a glitch or something?

Texas Roger

Some tax returns were pulled from the TurboTax servers early by the IRS for testing their systems. Yours may be one of those returns. The IRS is not expected to begin processing those returns until after the official start date of Jan. 28 so you are not likely to get your refund any earlier. 

oatman_9

Today I checked the "where's my refund" and it told me I should have my refund in my bank on the 30th of January