dino-dynamite

My federal tax return got accepted but my state return hasn't. Is that normal? Have they start processing returns?

looney171968

Cost was more now having to do more work very unhappy with turbo tax. I take won't be chg twice will let everybody know
ddaven12

You are unable to complete your state return because the IRS will just begin to accept returns beginning January 29, 2018. The State return cannot be e-filed until your Federal return has been accepted.

If you have already e-filed your federal return, you'll have to wait until your e-file is accepted in order to proceed with the state return.

Once your federal return is accepted, you will need to return to the TurboTax program and file your state tax return. 

When you come back to complete your state return, the following steps in the FAQ below will allow you to file.