Solved: My federal refund was returned to the irs for absent name on the checking account. Now what will happen with my state return? Will it also be sent in a paper check form?

My federal refund was returned to the irs for absent name on the checking account. Now what will happen with my state return? Will it also be sent in a paper check form?

The question is about my state refund.

For your federal return, a paper check will be mailed to the address on the tax return.  More than likely your state refund will be returned for the same reason and a paper check will be mailed as well. I recommend you be proactive and contact your state department of revenue regarding this issue.  It is likely contacting them will result in your getting your refund sooner.