Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal refund was accepted Where is my refund advance

I hope so cause I'm getting a little discouraged seeing other people say it came instantly... 

I have yet to see anyone say they got it yet 😬

If other people got it instantly, I'll assume it's not coming, and I bet my tax refund will end up being short then too. Thanks Turbo Tax!!

Same issue here and I was told there’s nothing they can do about it because the IRS already accepted my refund. This is insane because it’s clearly an issue on their end considering several of us are having the same issue

Yeah it’s truly sad. I’m exhausted. I’ve literally tried everything. I’ve called credit karma, turbo tax, and first century and they will just tell you to contact one another. Apparently no one knows who’s responsible for issuing the refunds either. It’s just a mess. Fine print is fine print. I’m complaining to BBB because I’m very disappointed. If I could even get a clear answer as to what’s happening I would be satisfied but I’m not from anyone at all. 

There's several Facebook tax groups there are others like us but also some who have said it came fast. So idk what to think.

Well I Guess we all boycott TurboTax next year the !!!!

So far what I’ve read on Facebook, the people that received they’re advance filed today and received it . & from what I see whoever filed yesterday is still not seeing anything 

mb12342

I have experienced the same issue and was like ok well where is my money going then? ?did I make a mistake? Because all 3 places also told me to contact the other one lol! After reviewing my refund account numbers it does still show that the direct deposit is still going into my  credit karma account as I have verified my account numbers on my return to be sure,  so thats a good sign I suppose. Im thinking maybe there was just a couple day delay or something because I as well, got my acceptance yesterday and haven't heard anything about my approval or anything. So I'm just going to wait a couple days and see if anything changes. I couldn't imagine them just screwing all of us and many others over. Im betting there was just some kind of glitch or something. 

What number did you call or how did you get a hold of them? I spoke with TT rep and bank that provides funding but not Credit Karma. 

Really? Anyone that filed today has they advance already and anyone that filed yesterday is under some glitch in the system and we’ve got nothing? Lol we’ll probably get a paper check in the mail two weeks after our regular return comes and the “advance” will actually end up being $250+ that took longer than the normal refund. 

Same here you can call [phone number removed] for info but nothing great. 

I received notification my return was accepted yesterday an hour after filed and here I am still waiting to hear something back. Seems like the details to the offer were not clear and very misleading. I followed all the steps and of course now you can't get anyone to assist with this. I haven't received and email from the bank yet but Turbo Tax was quick to say approved just go open a new account with the bank and charge fees. 

It would be nice if TT & Karma could put some guidance out about the process and when you should expect to receive an email of approval or denial. Even though TT makes it seem like you are approved you are not that's where it seems a bit misleading. 

Has anyone actually received their advance yet ?  

That’s what I was saying. Have the decency to let people know there’s an issue over all for some folks who filed and that they are trying to figure it out. Or a timeline when we can expect. The company doesn’t want to take responsibility at this time which is an lawsuit in itself to be honest. Fine print is fine print. For some it’s not even about receiving the money right now we just wanna know what’s going on. And no one knows the answers. Im surprised it’s not on the internet yet because this is very ghetto 

Now getting emails from Karma to make my 1st deposit. 

This is unreal ! 

You actually spoke to someone at Karma who said they haven’t been made aware that you weren’t accepted yet by IRS ? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies