Solved: My federal and state return have been accepted, but when I go to track my return it says my information is wrong that I entered. What does this mean ?

My federal and state return have been accepted, but when I go to track my return it says my information is wrong that I entered. What does this mean ?

Does this mean my return has been taken ?

#1-You should make sure that when it asks for the exact amount of your refund, that you enter the federal amount ONLY, not the total of federal and state both.

#2-Verify that your return was indeed accepted. You can do that below.

If everything is correct, the tracker will simply sometimes not show any information until your return is processed and there is an actual refund deposit date available. You can continue to check the tracker daily, or if it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, you can call the IRS toll free at 800-829-1040 and they can check on it for you.