turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My email from last year said i just need to simply sign in to find a copy of my tax return. I cannot find my 2018 tax return info.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My email from last year said i just need to simply sign in to find a copy of my tax return. I cannot find my 2018 tax return info.

You need to sign into the same account you used for your 2018 return, with the same user name you used for your 2018 return.

How do I access a prior year return?

You can access your prior year returns using the Documents tab in the navigation. 

When you sign in, make sure you're using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as in prior years.

1. Select Documents from the navigation when it appears.
  2. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to choose the tax year you want and then select Download PDF.

Want to download your customer data including your prior year returns? Sign in to TurboTax and select Intuit Account to access all your data in accordance with our updated privacy policy.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You need to sign into the same account you used for your 2018 return, with the same user name you used for your 2018 return.

How do I access a prior year return?

You can access your prior year returns using the Documents tab in the navigation. 

When you sign in, make sure you're using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as in prior years.

1. Select Documents from the navigation when it appears.
  2. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to choose the tax year you want and then select Download PDF.

Want to download your customer data including your prior year returns? Sign in to TurboTax and select Intuit Account to access all your data in accordance with our updated privacy policy.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies