Solved: My email from last year said i just need to simply...

My email from last year said i just need to simply sign in to find a copy of my tax return. I cannot find my 2018 tax return info.

You need to sign into the same account you used for your 2018 return, with the same user name you used for your 2018 return.

How do I access a prior year return?

You can access your prior year returns using the Documents tab in the navigation. 

When you sign in, make sure you're using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as in prior years.

1. Select Documents from the navigation when it appears.
  2. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to choose the tax year you want and then select Download PDF.

Want to download your customer data including your prior year returns? Sign in to TurboTax and select Intuit Account to access all your data in accordance with our updated privacy policy.

How do I access a prior year return?