turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My ca state refund says it has been issued on February 8th but I haven't recieved it in my direct deposit

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My ca state refund says it has been issued on February 8th but I haven't recieved it in my direct deposit

The IRS says to allow 1-5 days after it sends your refund, due to variations in bank processing times. The same applies to the state however if you don't receive it by then you can use this links to track and contact the state in regards to your refund.https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4779656 

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/individuals/faq/ivr/621.shtml

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Did you get it? We are waiting too

Mine said sent on the 14th still haven’t heard or received anything

Have you guys got it yet mine issued 2/15 and still nothing

Got a letter today saying their numbers don't match our reported numbers. Have an appt next week. Very frustrating. And IRS sent a 4883c letter to verify identity. Been filing same everything for 15 yrs and now they want to verify identity? Quick to take our money but not to give back..  Good luck to all
mmmedran

Did you get it yet? Mine issued 2/22 but still nothing

Mine was issued 3/21/2018, I’ll check back in on this thread and update you all.

My CA state return was accepted 03/21/2018, they authorized my refund on 03/22/2018, and I received my direct deposit today (03/28/2018 via B of A).

I bank with USAA and my fed tax was deposited hella late in the afternoon (3ish est) so hoping this one will be the same! Hopefully the Next time I update this thread I’m $3.5k richer
jq2u

You guys are saying issued.. do you really mean to say approved? If a check was issued i would think they would send it out after issued which should take a few days at most. I called and was accepted and approved on march 21st and issued 27th awaiting check now

No...if you check the FTB site there are 3 phases. The third phase is issued and when it’s issued they give you the date they issued it and they provide a note saying allow 10 business days for deposit
jq2u

Oh i see. Did you end up getting yours yet?

My refund was intercepted by FTB for a registration fee for $220, they sent a check by mail for $3447, it arrived today. So it took 8 business days from it being issued to get here. It was sent by mail even though I opted for DD because of the interception

The IRS says to allow 1-5 days after it sends your refund, due to variations in bank processing times. The same applies to the state however if you don't receive it by then you can use this links to track and contact the state in regards to your refund.https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4779656 

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/individuals/faq/ivr/621.shtml

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dayummfay

mine just got approved today & the FTB stated 4 weeks it would hit my account. i hope i get mines fast like you, ive been waiting for mines since april 🙄

Manage cookies